Registered Nurse (RN) OB
To us, it's about living life to the fullest while serving our patients, teammates, neighbors and friends. We are dedicated and passionate in everything we do, seeking challenge and appreciating the routes that got us here. Whether our path is clinical or not, we all came to find balance and meaning in our lives within the work we are passionate about and the adventures we live.
POSITION PURPOSE: This position is responsible for caring for antepartum patients, laboring patients through childbirth, recovery, and postpartum, providing family centered care including the well newborn. Assure expert, compassion, individualize nursing care for patients and families expected. They collaborate with providers, staff and other members of the team to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
$10,000 sign on bonus !
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversees the daily patient flow to optimize patient care, safety and satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to triage incoming patient requests for services.
- Delivers patient education to facilitate plan of care, employer informed healthcare choices, and promote optimal wellness.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate care appropriately and according to Colorado statue.
- Demonstrates competent healthcare assessment skills, prioritizing skills and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates ability to handle high telephone volume of patient requests for medications, information and assistance.
- Administers medications, performs treatments, and assists in procedures as needed; consistently adhering to patient safety guidelines.
- Coordinates patient care with other physician practices, Vail Health and others as needed to achieve the highest possible level of patient care and satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Delivers excellent service by utilizing Relationship-Based Care to advocate for safety, patient preferences, and optimal communication through partnering with patients and families.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be HIPAA compliant.
Benefits Summary: This position offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 403(b) retirement plan with up to 5% retirement deferral match, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, student load assistance, childcare assistance, life and disability insurance, employee assistance program, annual bonus potential, amongst others.
One-year clinical experience required.
Ability to obtain and maintain a State of Colorado Registered Nurse license.
Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association, required.
Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) certification, required.
Advanced Cardiac Life Safety (ACLS) certification, required.
Minimum of Associate Nursing Degree for positions hired after 07/01/2018.