SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-timeRegistered Nurse, Obstetrics * Post-Partum / Mother Baby*Full-Time (0.9 FTE), Days
Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL** $10,000 Sign On Bonus For Qualified Candidates** Facility Description:
Northwest Medical Center is a 289-bed medical center and healthcare complex, continuously expanding and incorporating the latest technology in the delivery of care. Awarded the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission which indicates our high standards in performance providing the highest level of services to the population to our community. Northwest Medical Center is also certified by the Joint Commission as primary stroke center and an accredited chest pain center by the American College of Cardiology. We are recognized as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center of Excellence by the American College of Surgeons Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program.
Our facility continues growing to meet the needs of the community we serve and features expanded capabilities in emergency, critical care, as well as womens and childrens services. Out state of the art maternity care includes the only Level III NICU in northern Broward County. The breadth and depth of these service lines translates to increased professional opportunities for our colleagues. We invite you to join a dynamic team of dedicated healthcare professionals and explore your grow potential. Benefits:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Northwest Medical Center we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position. Job Description:
Reporting the Director the Women Services, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 14-Bed. Some notable information about the unit :
- Skill mix: Registered Nurse, Patient Care Associates, Unit Secretary
- Obstetrics/ Mother Baby hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis including: Labor, C-Section Delivery
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730); Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code: Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). Pewter with baby steps logo
- Major equipment used: IV Pumps, Breast Pumps
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida o or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS/CPR or BCLS) and certification required.
- Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelors preferred.
- Completion of NRP within 180 days of hire.
- Completion of STABLE within 180 days of hire.
- Current experience in Obstetrics, Post-Partum or Mother-Baby in acute hospital setting.
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.