Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Texas to hire Labor and Delivery RNs. For more than 30 years, we've specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you're just starting out or a veteran RN, we'd love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Labor and Delivery RN Contract Details:
- 13-week contract with the potential for extension
- Meet with expectant mothers for prenatal visits and care for both normal and problematic pregnancies
- Coaching women, assisting with any complications and administering medications during birth
- Monitor fetal heartbeat and contractions during labor
- Provide guidance to new mothers on all aspects of recovery and infant care
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these Labor and Delivery RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
- 24-Hour on-call: Our Worry Less, Care More philosophy means we give you peace of mind. No matter the day or hour, someone at Supplemental Health Care is ready to help.
- TX RN License or Compact State RN License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent nursing experience