Supplemental Health Care is seeking Labor and Delivery Registered Nurses in Texas for a 13-week assignment at a partnering hospital. With our extensive local office network across the United States and our national support structures, you can trust that Supplemental Health Care will be there when you need us. Whether it's local assignments close to home or options across the state or country, Supplemental Health Care can help find the nurse contracts that work best for you.
Labor and Delivery RN Contract Details:
- 13-week contract with the potential for extension
- All shifts available
- Meet with expectant mothers for prenatal visits and care for both normal and problematic pregnancies
- Coaching women, assisting with any complications, and administering medications during birth
- Monitor fetal heartbeat and contractions during labor
- Provide guidance to new mothers on all aspects of recovery and infant care
Apply online today to learn more about these Labor and Delivery RN positions and to start the placement process.
- Insurance: With insurance options for you, your family, and even your pets, we've got you covered.
- 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you're never alone.
- TX RN License or Compact State RN License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent nursing experience