Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow.
At Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH),
we realize that in order to provide our surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of almost 4000 employees in Carbondale, IL, we have won national acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation services. The Nurse Resident for the Special Care Nursery is responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care. NEw RN $28.50, New BSN $29.50. More for nights. This is a night shift role.
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual needs.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care team.
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible person.Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient care.
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
- Associate, Diploma, Bachelor Degree or Masterâ€™s in Nursing required
- IL RN license or license pending required
- BLS required
- Less than six months of RN experience required
#PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Coello, IL - 62825