SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-timeCharge RN Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Clinical Nurse Coordinator) Full time (.9 FTE) Nights Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL**$20,000 Sign On Bonus for Qualified Candidates** Facility Description:
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We're committed to the highest quality patient care and we're looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to join our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 223-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
The opening of our brand new, state of the art CV Tower and our new state of the art Emergency Room, which has doubled in size, provides opportunity for professional growth. Cardiac services, oncology, neurosurgery and The Spine Institute - these are just a few of the areas in which we excel!
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Northwest Medical Center we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position. Job Description:
Reporting the Director and Nurse Manager of Women Services, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 17-Bed NICU level III unit. Some notable information about the unit :
- Skill mix: Charge Nurse, Clinical Coordinator, Registered Nurse
- NICU hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis including: Variety
- Schedule- Full time 7:pm-7:00am is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code: Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). Pewter with baby steps logo
- Major equipment used: Vents, Oscillator, feeding pumps, jet, incubator
- New equipment: Giraffe
"Our new level III NICU in addition to the newly modernized maternity floor is fully equipped to address the growing demand of specialized healthcare for infants and families," said Erica Gulrich, CEO, Northwest Medical Center. "With the most advanced technology, connectivity and highly personalized service that's warranted during critical and sensitive conditions, it is our goal to ensure maximum comfort and convenience for patients and caregivers," she added. Qualifications - External
- Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- Current Florida license as Registered Nurse or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current certification as a BLS/CPR provider through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Current certification as NRP
- Completion of STABLE within 180 days of hire
- Current experience of 1-3 years NICU Level III experience in acute hospital setting
- Charge RN experience preferred
- Prefer Meditech experience
- Current licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Current certification as a Healthcare Provider ACLS.
- Current certification as a Healthcare Provider PALS.
- 2-5 years of previous and recent ICU experience preferred.
- service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.