RN/Registered Nurse, Labor & Delivery, Full-time, Nights - Growing!
Registered Nurse (RN) – Labor & Delivery – Full-time
Oh baby! Our Women's Services departments are growing by leaps and bounds. We're looking for experienced Labor & Delivery Registered Nurses to join our team!
- Work location: The address is 12400 Dallas Parkway, Frisco, TX 75033
Work environment: Labor & Delivery Department
- 12-bed Labor/Delivery/Recovery (LDR) setting
- 2 OB/ED bays and 2 Pre-Op beds for C-Section prep
- 1 Antepartum room; 2 triage rooms; 2 OR suites and 2 Recovery rooms
- OB Hospitalists; 24/7 Anesthesia
- Will Float to Mother/baby, couplet care area; assist with breastfeeding education
- Will catch babies
- Equipped with a 22-bed Maternal/Newborn department and a 6-bed Level II NICU
- Ability to triage, labor, deliver, circulate, and recover patients. Assist with initial breastfeeding education.
- Work hours: Full-time: 36 hours/week, 6:45PM-7:15AM, (3) 12-hour shifts/week, with rotating weekends and holidays; self-scheduling. Flexible with schedule. On-Call requirements
- Salary range is $26.50/hr to $50.82/hr – based on relevant RN experience
Texas Health Resources and UT Southwestern Medical Center have collaborated to build a new health care campus in Frisco that includes a hospital, medical office building, parking garage, green space and many amenities, including a walking trail and café. Texas Health Hospital Frisco is a health care campus designed to be a destination for the residents of Frisco and surrounding communities.
Texas Health Frisco Hospital is a 73-bed full-service facility that includes surgical, imaging services, women and children's services. The hospital has a 24-hour emergency department, a neonatal intensive care unit level II, orthopedics, Med-Surg and critical care. Texas Health Frisco has hired over 300+ employees including nursing, surgical, respiratory, imaging, therapy, pharmacy, materials management, patient care techs, quality, risk, engineering, security, and patient access. Additionally, UT Southwestern is planning on bringing the following specialties to the campus: neurosciences, orthopedic surgery, oncology, ENT, and pediatric subspecialties. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- “America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred; Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date as a Texas Health RN (required)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association required upon hire
- NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program required upon hire
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification required within 90 days of hire
- AWHONN - IFM - Intermediate Fetal Monitoring required within 6 months of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program Required; Two (2) or more years' current experience as a Labor & Delivery RN is strongly preferred.
- In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will:
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
- Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.