RNProgram Specialist NICU SSM Health in St. Louis Just Posted Today
RNProgram Specialist NICU SSM Health-SSM Health RNProgram Specialist NICU-SSM Health Provides support for the business objectives to support program(s) of a defined area.
- Collaborates to identify program opportunities and recommends business plan and budget.
- Promotes the program and referral sources for targeted customers. Builds relationships within discipline to develop business.
- Collaborates in the development of marketing outreach activities and communication materials.
- Analyzes and recommends actions based on key program trends and milestones.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Four years' registered nurse experience in related department or critical care role
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25