DescriptionRegistered Nurse Obstetrical AdventHealth Zephyrhills Location Address:
7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541 Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- $10K Sign On Bonus and Relocation
- One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women's Choice Award)
- One of America's Best Hospitals for Stroke Centers, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women's Choice Award)
- One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women's Choice Award)
- One of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Women's Choice Award)
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
- Leapfrog Top General Hospital, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
- US News & World Reports High Performing Hospital CHF & COPD (2019-2020)
- America's 250 Best Hospital's Award (2021) (Healthgrades)
- Life style activities and community growth
Full Time / Nights You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assures quality of care by adhering to standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations with the assistance of health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration, and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Completes documentation per organizational policy.
- Ensures safe and efficient use of equipment; troubleshooting malfunctions and following procedures for repair.
- Team member will work the assigned unit based on his/her orientation, competencies and patient needs to include floating between Dade City and Zephyrhills as assigned.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse licensure
- ADN, Diploma
- RN Experience in Labor and Delivery
- RN Experience is Mother Baby
- Lactation Certification
- BSN and/or MSN
- 1 year relevant clinical nursing experience
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.