Travel L&D RN - Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse
We currently have a client in Newton, IA looking for a Travel L&D RN - Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse!Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Labor & Delivery RN, who will assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing patient care for a group of patients. Relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. Provides clinical supervision for entry level nurses and assists in their development.Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift: 3x12 NightsRewards: (Labor & Delivery RN)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k matching
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Certified Labor & Delivery RN.
- Job staffing in all 50 states
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Exhibits major team player qualities
- Willingness to assist others when needed
- Maintain a positive attitude toward work and others
- Perform routine duties independent of supervision but consults with others as required.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience as a Labor & Delivery RN (Certified Labor & Delivery RN)If you are seeking a position as a Travel L&D RN - Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Sing clinical reasoning
- Developing, implementing and evaluating the nursing plan of care
- Managing both emotional and physical patients
- Assessing patient and family level of understanding to provide effective communication and education
- Working collaboratively with medical staff
- Providing quality care in a compassionate and professional manner
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Newton, IA If You have a Passion for Labor & Delivery Nursing, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!Traveling Labor & Delivery RN, Labor & Delivery RN, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier2, Travel L&D RN - Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse