RN/Registered Nurse, Labor & Delivery/LDRP, Full-time, 7PM-7AM, Stephenville, $10K Sign-On Bonus!
*** To apply, please click the following link: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_mj43Y-e-K
- Associate Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly Required
- ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support required within 60 days of hire
- NRP – Neonatal Resuscitation Program – required within 60 days of hire
- AWHONN – Advanced Fetal Monitoring EFM) – required within 18 months of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program required
- One (1) year or more of RN experience in Labor and Delivery/L&D as well as Mother/Baby and Neonatal ICU strongly preferred
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- “America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus, an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.