Neonatology Nurse Practitioner
MultiCare Capital Medical Center Women’s Services in Olympia, Washington seeks two full-time Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to join a strong and well-established program. You will find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient health. Providers affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the region.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Substantial benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice insurance)
- Great work/life balance
- Hospital based position
- Work 10 shifts per month
- A team of collaborative physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
What you will need:
- 5 or more years’ experience preferred
- Successful completion of a nurse practitioner program
- Washington State ARNP license by the time of employment
- Board certified by time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Current NRP Certification
- Market Leadership: Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2019
- Natural Beauty: Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest – enjoy breathtaking natural beauty, outdoor activities and outstanding schools and universities
Who you can contact:
Sheree Farr at firstname.lastname@example.org
With an economic engine anchored by state government, Olympia enjoys the benefits of a stable work force, an engaged and educated community, and well-supported school system.
Historic Downtown Olympia offers a variety of eclectic shopping and dining experiences, while Olympia's Westside is a regional shopping destination with the Capital Mall and Olympia Auto Mall.
Over 40 public parks are available for your recreation enjoyment. Public trails lead to saltwater beaches where native tribes once met for potlatches through woods thick with big-leaf maples and towering Douglas firs. Salmon return to Budd Inlet each fall and run the ladder under the 5th Avenue Bridge.
Apply for Neonatology Nurse Practitioner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly