Registered Nurse, NICU
Day/night rotation, 36 hours per week, every third weekend and holiday
At South Shore Health System, we come together to improve the health of our family, friends and neighbors by bringing people, caregivers and excellence in medicine together As One. We are seeking a NICU Registered Nurse to join our team at South Shore Hospital to provide quality care in our NICU/Special Care Nursery. The Messina Family Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at South Shore Hospital is the first and only Level III NICU located in a community hospital in Massachusetts. The Level III Messina Family NICU and the Level II Andrade Family Special Care Nursery enable us to care for babies born at any time in pregnancy who have a wide range of medical conditions. We’ll rely on you to:
- Provide care, treatment and services that include assessment and planning
- Document all patient care following department policy
- Collaborate with the patient and family in planning, implementing and evaluating care
- Complete medication reconciliation process
- Comply with mandatory education requirements
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, MA RN licensure
- Previous Level III NICU experience needed.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
About South Shore Health
As the largest health care employer on the South Shore, we offer advanced medicine with the close-knit, supportive feel of a community hospital. As Southeastern Massachusetts’ most comprehensive health care system, we provide a rewarding and educationally supportive environment for our highly respected colleagues and help all employees grow in their careers. Discover the true spirit of collaboration.